We are fully aware that what is happening right now in the entire world is serious and devastating. We do not take it lightly. We also know that we all have to ensure that from time to time we take a break from the madness, the media, and the mayhem and indulge in a moment of positivity!
Fred Rogers, known more commonly as the titular Mr. Rogers of Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood, famously said, “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ and that’s exactly what we’re going to do now!
Here are 10 Covid-19 related updates that could actually put a smile on your face!
- Companies are adapting their processes to be of service. Major fashion brands such as Christian Siriano and Salvatore Ferragamo are switching their focus to mass producing masks for healthcare workers on the front line. Major Distilleries and adult beverage giants like Bacardi are converting their operations to hand sanitizer production.
- Many people are suffering from unemployment right now and it can be very scary. There are; however, some well-known, essential businesses are doing large scale hirings right now!
- You can help!
- Donate to local organizations that are providing free meals and supplies to healthcare workers.
- Support your local businesses!
- STAY HOME.
- Write a letter to nursing home patients who are fully isolated right now.
- The environment is thriving! Pollution and our environmental footprint is so minimal right now. This is giving our planet a moment to recover from the human race’s impact.
- Contract Employees and Freelancers are becoming vital for businesses experiencing massive shifts in their demand, production, and processes right now. Whether the company has to refocus to play a part, find a leader to help them re-strategize in order to meet business goals, or need an uptake of personnel to satisfy a boom in demand like the adult beverage, cannabis, and snack food industries, CONTRACTORS AND FREELANCERS ARE WINNING. If your company could benefit from a conversation about contract staffing, reach out to Andres Rodriguez at [email protected]
- We can learn so much! We are challenged to think outside the box. This is presenting us with opportunities we never tapped into. For example, we have created a roundtable webinar series where we gather top leaders in some of the industries we serve and discuss and address some of the pressing issues happening right now. This gives us the chance to hear from the brightest and most innovative minds in the space right now and keep our finger on the pulse of our industries in a way we have never been able to before. If you’d like to participate in one of these webinars, register here.
- Develop yourself!
- Gain certifications
- Watch webinars
- Refine a talent
- Immerse yourself in
- Social Media engagements are at an all-time high. People have the time to dedicate to building relationships and garnering interactions!
- Celebrities are using their star power to lift spirits and give our minds some relief from the tragedies that the world is facing everyday. Josh Gad, most popularly known to kids as Olaf from Frozen is reading bedtime stories live to kiddos every night! John Krasinski, known most commonly as Jim from The Office or Jack Ryan, has created a web series called Some Good News where he brings good news, acts of kindness, and moments of pure happiness to his viewer every episode.
- Your pets are super happy that you’re home with all them all day!
For some this is a moment of pause. For us, it’s a moment of fast forward. The situation is incredibly uncertain, but we have complete control over our mindsets. This is a moment to re-strategize, refocus, and continue to pursue results.
Remember, you aren’t alone. This is a global situation and we are all in this together. We are here to help in any way we can. If you have any business questions that we can answer or we can tap our expansive network of thought leaders to address, send them to [email protected] and we will be sure to guide you as much as we can!