I love the opportunity to learn about an ever-changing industry and being exposed to different companies and connecting with new people every day.
- How did you get to where you are professionally?
By studying hard and following my instincts.
- Why recruitment? Why Protis?
Recruitment because of the opportunity to learn about an ever-changing industry. Also, to be exposed to different companies and connect with people. Eventually, I want to transfer these skills and go into Business Development. Protis because of the great culture, everyone cares about your success and will provide the professional support to reach our goals.
- What is the most important thing you want people to know about you?
I am inquisitive and love to learn about various new subjects.
- How do you stand out from the person next to you who does the same thing?
Empathy and communication set me apart. I strive to continuously learn how to communicate effectively to help coworkers, clients, and candidates achieve objectives and attain goals.
- Are there any personal yet professional details you would like to share in your bio?
I set time aside weekly/monthly to learn about new skills or topics.