August 9, 2022
- Drive revenue pipeline via HubSpot B2B Inbound Strategy as related to prospective external candidates and clients to Protis Global, and internal hiring brand as needed – with a focus on EARNED media vs paid
- Develop an annual budget and revenue plan as related to the marketing department’s responsibilities.
- Identify opportunities for ABM strategy implementation
- Drive Employee Advocacy programs
- Strategize and lead Digital Marketing and Media, SEO, Content, and Brand
- Assist and lead content development as needed
- Work with Revenue Team to update and create Sales Enablement Tools as needed
- Ownership of three brands’ websites, advertising, communications, and strategy
- Maintain Brand Identity across all internal and external platforms, including but not limited to brand strategy and execution, implementing Style, Tone, and Branding Guidelines
- Develop and implement KPIs, SOPs, workflows, and processes as necessary
- Identify, hire, and train team members for tactical execution of marketing department needs – Content Marketing Manager, Social and Paid Media Specialist, Media and Graphics Manager
- Identify ongoing opportunities and strategies via Social Media Analytics, Google Analytics, Market Analysis, and Business Intelligence Reporting
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience utilizing and working within a CRM, such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Salesforce
- Strong experience managing digital and social media strategies to drive brand engagement and build brand loyalty
- A leader who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives
- Strong business analytical skills – ability to measure performance within the brand platforms.
- Understand the situations the Sales team is experiencing, prescribe an omnichannel campaign approach, and communicate the specific results.
- A proven track record for managing high-performing, data-driven campaigns using SEO, paid social media, and automated email campaigns
- Proven experience working with data, especially budgets and performance analytics, with the ability to use data to improve digital marketing strategies.
- Strategic while maintaining the ability to be tactile and hands-on among a highly collaborative team.
- Strong project management mindset
- 8+ Years of experience in Marketing
- Degree in Business or Marketing is a plus
- Adobe, Canva
- Google Data, Google Docs, Google Ads
- HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, or comparable CRM
- Microsoft Office Suite
- WordPress Websites
- LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms