• You will be accountable for creating value through driving sales through your field team and developing strong relationships with distributor partners and key customers.
• You will create the legacy of company and drive the company’s presence and growth in the designated territories: Your deep Commercial knowledge, ability to develop strategic relationships and lead a Sales team will be key to your success in this role.
• You will be responsible to deliver key revenue and profit targets for your area as determined by the fiscal year financial plan.
• You are an important face towards Distributor and Key Customers in your dedicated area. You will act as the lead contact for these customers and are responsible for maintaining effective relationships with them.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of customer and shopper programs in your territory as agreed in the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP)
• You will deliver assets and approach with excellence to activate our brands to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
• You will coordinate directly with the SVP, Managing Director – Sales to drive implementation of Commercial best practices.
• You will be accountable for optimizing the earnings from operations (EFO) across your territory.
• Communicate the vision and the roadmap to achieve success by creating a passion for winning through actionable strategies, plans and customer/consumer programs.
• Create trusting, dynamic relationships with distributor partner executives and strategic customers to drive financial impact and deliver annual operating plan (NSV, EFO, Gross Margin, Overheads, Profitability, ROI, Value Share).
• Manage high level negotiations and oversees strategic route-to-market decisions to position company for long-term success and providing input to brand teams and others to influence the future of brand sales plans/programs.
• Manage territory / channel / account performance on a monthly/quarterly basis, working with customers / distributors / brokers to ensure delivery of forecast and budget (volume / value / execution) in line with the company Scorecard.
• Lead your regional sales teams by creating a common understanding of goals, objectives, timeframes, deliverables and expected level of team performance and celebrating the team’s achievements, both large and small.
• Support Regional Directors with creation of strategies and forecasts including specific revenue and KPI performance objectives to address business drivers, issues, trends and opportunities ensuring sales programs and pricing strategies are aligned with the company vision and distributor goals.
• Assess current and future talent needs with clear succession plans based on the company for each key role and guiding primos in achieving their career goals through open and engaging Let’s Talk discussions based on specific performance feedback.
• Reinforce the Family culture by driving collaboration and strong working relationships across the matrix (e.g., Commercial Performance, RGM Team, Customer Planning group) and globally to execute with brilliance at a local level.
• Identify how industry trends and regulatory changes could impact the competitiveness and apply Nielsen insights to identify future trends can capitalize on.
• With a Founder’s mentality you have national P&L ownership and make high level strategic decisions and manage key investment opportunities with expertise to maximize overall performance and profitability.
• Analyze business performance and forecasting (e.g., NSV, EFO, Gross Margin, ROI, value share, spending across brands, profitability) to drive strategic discussions and decision-making to deliver on plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
• 7-10 years’ experience in Field Sales, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
• 5-7+ years Leadership/Supervisory/Management experience; a proven leader of teams, including Distributor/ Broker Performance Management
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate and work effectively across functional groups/departments
• Ability to apply business experiences across multiple product lines and/or channels
• Experience in developing Pricing and Promotion structures