1. Perform internal and external benchmarking, analysis, target setting, and publishing of key performance indicators (KPI).
2. Develop and maintain relationships with co-manufacturers and suppliers to ensure consistency among processes and procedures.
3. Management of the manufacturing process for our products with an emphasis on safety, quality and service while monitoring losses at a plant level.
4. Management of the commercialization of innovation projects while scaling projects from concept to finished products.
5. Management of proprietary information and processes.
6. Measure performance against capital expenditure strategy and process manufacturing strategy.
7. Identify and implement manufacturing process improvement opportunities.
8. Communicate manufacturing process vision, strategy, and objectives within team.
9. Improve efficiencies in our performance by collecting, interpreting, and translating data.
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Engineering, Operations or other with minimum 5 years carbonated beverage experience.
§ Project management experience (PMP Certification Preferred).
§ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
§ Experience initiating and managing capital projects from conception to completion including calculating ROI and influencing decision makers for approval.
§ Expert knowledge of beer packaging, IBD Packaging or equivalent certification / experience required.
§ Expert knowledge of glass bottling and canning operations and knowledge of high speed carbonated beverage production and packaging process and associated testing / quality assurance procedures, methods, and equipment.
§ 5+ years of manufacturing experience in a quality assurance or direct operations leadership role.
§ 3+ years of experience in high speed, multi-sku beverage manufacturing and packaging facility.
§ Brewing and/or beverage experience preferred.
§ Thorough understanding of cleaning and sanitation technology.
§ Working knowledge of packaging material including can warranties, die line approvals, corrugate strength testing, glass bottle defects, etc.
§ Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to negotiate and influence effectively with internal and external partners.
§ Ability to make quick decisions with limited information that are in the best interest of the company.
§ Strong analytical background including knowledge of statistical applications and tools.
§ Advanced level MS Excel skills required.
§ Proficient in the identification, management and resolution of risk relating to raw materials, ingredients, processes and products, and willingness to proactively take necessary precautions to minimize risk.
§ Working knowledge of ISO, GMP, and HACCP food safety as it relates to the manufacturing process.
§ Working knowledge of TTB requirements for alcoholic beverages including tax policy, state and federal regulations, SOP and COLA approvals.
§ Works effectively with others and contributes within an environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
§ Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
§ Proficient with personal computers and business applications.
§ Willing to travel approximately 60%.