HR Strategic Planning & Leadership
• As part of the executive leadership team, you will collaborate on HR strategies, projects, tools and programs needed to support business goals.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of HR and business strategy in support of operational growth and exceptional customer service.
• Develop/implement appropriate solutions to enhance employee satisfaction, ensure compliance and limit liability.
• Build the company’s workforce capabilities in meeting the growing and competitive demands of its national and international markets and patients.
• Lead a corporate HR team of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & DEI, Total Rewards and a national team of HR field professionals.
• Manage the Human Resources budget within the context of strategic priorities and constraints.
• Actively lead and participate in, from a human resources perspective, the evaluation and integration of mergers & acquisitions as part of growth strategy.
• Drive labor strategy for organization, in collaboration with Legal team.
• Create a bias for application of technology in all areas of HR to develop efficiency and consistency.
• Consults with senior management on organizational/business issues, including talent management, compensation and benefits strategy, culture, organizational structure, team and leadership effectiveness, and succession planning.
• Develops strategic talent management and workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives.
• Drive creation of company-wide policies, programs, and initiatives (e.g. talent assessments/succession planning, reward programs).
• Supports merger and acquisition activities, including integration and assimilation, as required.
• Collaborates with regional HR to address state-specific needs, as required.
• Provide leadership for compensation and benefits strategies, structures and plans.
• Oversee selection and administration of national benefit plans.
• Oversee development of Executive compensation and equity programs.
• Work with the Compensation and Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Continuously monitor compensation, benefits, and other reward programs to ensure market competitiveness.
• Oversee high growth talent acquisition program with a national team of talent acquisition partners and specialists.
• Develop Talent Acquisition strategies to continue to drive recruiting of high quality and diverse candidates.
Talent Management & Development
• Lead best-in-class talent management strategies around organizational design, recruiting, employee engagement, internal mobility, succession planning and career development.
• Develop and roll out national performance management programs.
• Ensures business units are in compliance with Federal/State laws and company policies to minimize liability and foster positive relations between management and staff.
• Bachelors degree and 10-15 years of Human Resources Management experience at a senior leadership level. SPHR and/or MBA preferred.
• Transparent and high-integrity leadership.
• Results-driven; energetic, resourceful, and hands-on.
• A proven track record of delivering the organizations results through people.
• Experience working in a high-growth organization, multisite.
• Exhibit and champion excellence in work and a willingness to lead and embrace change.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills.