• Build and agree an annual market plan that will deliver the Company annual depletion & distribution goals. The plan should include: ® Shipment goals ® depletion goals ® POD (distribution) goals
• Develop pricing and program strategies that deliver the Bundschu plan goals.
• Formulate market plans by channel and account and allocate the appropriate resources to the greatest strengths & opportunities.
• Use VIP and market intelligence to identify market opportunities. Share the insights with the Wholesaler Sales Team and develop an action plan to seize the opportunity.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to develop appropriate regional programs.
• Implement the Bundschu Company activation calendar.
• Develop win-win-win solutions for Retailers, Bundschu and our Wholesaler partners.
• Adopt all the standard processes described in the Bundschu Management Guide.
• Monitor and evaluate Wholesalers performance against market goals using the VIP reporting tool.
• Hold monthly business conversations with the Wholesaler Management Teams to review performance and course correct direction.
• Manage compliance of Strategic account programs.
• Educate Wholesaler sales personnel on the Bundschu Portfolio and the brand standards we expect.
• Where relevant, undertake tastings and presentations to Wholesalers sales teams, wine stewards, sommeliers and key retail accounts.
• Host wine dinners in key accounts, make arrangements for Bundschu Family dinners.
• Monitor competitor activities in the market.
• Communicate information on competitive strategy & tactics to direct supervisor and key Wholesaler personnel.
• Show fiscal responsibility at all time. Stay within pre-agreed budget limits.
• Put controls in place to manage local market dollars; be totally transparent with budgeted spend.
• Stay within the pre-determined sample budget.
• Follow Company policy on travel and entertainment spend.
• Work with Wholesaler salespeople and management to execute programs efficiently & effectively.
• Participate in market focus activity in markets outside the primary area as needed.