– As a key partner to the respective department heads, understand and prioritize HR needs for client group.
– Assess HR implications of strategic business objectives and projects; redesign organizational structure to enable effective delivery against business strategy.
– Bring change management expertise to business leaders as strategic initiatives are implemented ensuring high-level adoption and engagement from all employees.
– Provide guidance and support to management to reinforce our desired culture, values and behaviors.
– Build human capital strategy for client group that articulates 3-year workforce plan, key capabilities to be acquired or built and critical talent development initiatives.
– Manage headcount and structure cost commitments.
– Lead the established performance management process for assigned client group to ensure it is managed in a timely and meaningful way.
– Jointly with the Compensation function, hold management accountable to ensure compensation decisions support our pay for performance philosophy.
– Provide guidance to line managers and employees on the full process, including goal setting, development planning and the performance management platform (Workday).
– Drive the expectation that line managers must provide ongoing performance feedback and coach their employees to complete the individual development plan.
– Coach line managers on how to write reviews and how to effectively deliver performance feedback.
– Review interim and annual reviews to ensure that consistent and honest feedback is being delivered, with a particular focus on talents and nonperforming employees.
– Ensure that any known performance issues are addressed by the respective line manager in a fair and timely fashion.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
– Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and participate in the selection process for key positions as required by the business.
– Ensure new hires are welcomed and oriented in the company by setting clear department standards and educating hiring managers on best-in-class onboarding practices.
– In conjunction with the Training function, ensure new line managers understand the expectations of a line manager at company from an HR perspective.
– Coach hiring managers on how to plan and execute a successful onboarding plan.
– Provide white-glove approach for talent by working in conjunction with Business Leaders, Training team and Employees to formulate and implement individual development plans.
– Coach management to ensure delivery of agreed-upon development plans and any decisions resulting from recurring talent reviews.
– Deploy talent development strategy and programs in respective client group as directed by the Talent Development function. In conjunction with the Talent Development function, identify the next generation of leaders within client group.
– Build succession plans for senior and/or critical positions in client group and assess development needs of potential successors.
– Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the talent pool in assigned client group; establish one on one relationships focused on their career growth and aspirations.
HR Compliance and Reporting
– Provide timely and accurate input for organizational chart updates, Affirmative Action Plan and other ad hoc requests as required.
– Ensure any new positions are classified in accordance with FLSA requirements.