August 9, 2022
Retained Search & Sourcing Support
- Support the Senior/Search Consultants by developing pipelines for specific skills and titles in recruitment search.
- Sourcing and researching information for our recruiting team.
- Inputting information into internal databases.
- Identifying candidates through creative sourcing techniques, involving; warm canvassing, referrals, media leads, database mining, research from industry newsletters and online and social networking, industry events, etc.
- Perform research on companies, industry, and job functions for candidate identification purposes.
- Maintaining weekly sourcing to attract the talent to hire for company clients.
- Manage data in the company’s systems for accuracy.
- Work closely with internal Recruiters to identify client’s needs
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Researcher or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Proficiency with MS Word (required) Excel (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good strategist and problem solver.
- High-energy, and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- College degree required