REGIONAL FOODSERVICE MANAGER-SOUTHEAST
Are you looking for a position where your work has a real purpose and clear impact on the future growth of our company? Then this exciting opportunity with the US Sales team could be just the right one for you!
We now have an exciting opportunity to be a key member within the overall US Sales organization at our company. In this role you will support the Sales Team while driving, supporting and developing new business within Foodservice. Territory will include (but not limited to) – FL, GA, AL, AK, MI, LA, TN, NC, SC, VA,KY.
We are a dairy company and cooperative owned by more than 12,500 dairy farmers. We combine traditional craftsmanship and world-class technologies to ensure its products remain closer to nature, from farm to fridge. We ensure our dairy products are crafted with quality, natural ingredients in an environmentally-friendly way. With a delicious range of cheeses, we aim to bring joy to those everyday moments that make up life.
How you will make an impact
• Build Brand equity across all brands with assigned accounts
• Achieve sales growth initiatives through maintenance and expansion of distribution and end user accounts in food service – regional/chain
• Support national promotional programs in key accounts
• Participation in regional/customer specific shows
• Work with distributors sales team on business development and gain program buy-in from representatives
• Drive new product/category distribution initiatives
What will make you successful
• “All-In” sales focus with hunters’ mentality
• Broker Management – training, support, programming
• Understanding of Route to Market with specialty distributors
• Foodservice Distribution understanding a must
• Previous Cross-functional collaboration and forecasting an asset
• Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and lean “roll up your sleeves” environment.