This role is a strategic business partner to employees and managers at our Spain location. As a key member of the Human Resources team, the Human Resources Generalist reports to the Global Division Human Resources Director and is responsible for our talent in Spain. Critical areas of success are recruitment, selection, onboarding, employee dev and is directly accountable for our talent pipeline at all levels.
HR Business Partner (HRBP)
• HR business partner and focal point for the employee population, covering all areas of the HR function, especially in our Operations groups.
• Works with leadership and employees to foster and promote a climate of inclusion and accountability.
• Directly creates and drives positive employee cultures across all our global locations concurrently with leadership. Actively leads employee communications, roundtables, engagement activities, and provides right-touch HR support to the business, especially to get in front of potential employee relation issues.
• Influences and coaches all levels of leaders on employee relation issues to ensure the safety, engagement, well-being and development of all our employees globally.
• Advises and supports leadership on organizational design that will enable the business to grow and operate effectively. This includes evaluating work structure, job design, workforce forecasting, interdependencies and role and responsibility clarity.
Talent Management and Pipeline
• Partners with hiring managers to recruit and select high performing and high potential candidates that can serve as a pipeline for higher-level roles. This includes selecting and managing our intern program that will serve as a pipeline of talent.
• Works with leadership to drive ongoing talent review processes, including the creation and execution of development plans for high potential employees and overall development programs for employee at all levels.
• Assists with the identification, development, and execution of training processes and programs critical to the achievement of ITW Hi-Cone’s annual and long-range plans.
• Assists the HR Director with the annual salary performance management, merit review, and incentive processes in full compliance with the Compensation and Benefits’ programs. Directly leads these efforts for the hourly population in our Operations groups globally.
• Supports HR Director in defining, managing, and successfully implementing change management processes and practices with a focus on ITW Hi-Cone culture and values.
• In conjunction with the HR Director, define, lead, and implement large scale projects that support ITW Hi-Cone’s overall strategic intent.
• Creates, analyzes and leverages data to create a story to drive analytical decision-making within the HR organization and with stakeholders at all levels to support key business decisions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
• 3+ years of progressive HR experience in a manufacturing environment with a proven track record of success and results
• Excellent understanding of employee/industrial relations, including knowledge of legal compliance, compensation, and disability management
• Strong organizational, project management, change management and analytic skills
• Excellent at driving accountability and results through influencing
• Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
• Excellent communication, written, presentation and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate with and directly influence leaders at all levels in the organization
• Independent decision-maker that makes great choices
• Strong intrinsic motivation, high degree of personal integrity, and reliability
• Strong ability to strive in ambiguity with personal agility
• Financial and business acumen