The General Manager position should embody the personification of company with the Values being the direction. Humble, Aggressive, Honest.
This person should have well rounded experience in the following areas
- Logistics, forecasting, and routing
- Pricing, Margin
- Intermediate tech skills
- P&L and budget management responsibility of the location
- Comprehensive knowledge on how to clearly explain the P&L.
- Lead on all communication from corporate/ownership to the location, and the location to corporate/ownership
- Improving the case volume and/or profitability of the location
- Coordinate and implement strategies to help improve the well being of the location, sales, case volume, profitability, and market share.
- Analyze data to define challenges and opportunities for the location
- Seek out and establish connection with potential problems or ideas that can be stopped or cultivated
- Be an area expert, on how to empower and lead your team
- Develop and distribute brand trackers and monthly plans to define success
- Manage and develop reports per branch
- Manage and oversee supplier/Team monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings
- Attend annual business plan meetings.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers and customers
- 2Team sales/ ride withs/ markets visits per month.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Beverage wholesale and or sale experience 3-4 years
- Management level experience 5 years or greater
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate supplier partners, internal sales teams, and external customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects across the branch network
- P&L and budget management
- Analytical skills – identify the full story and define implications from data analysis
- Forward-thinker, who seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Positive attitude and influence
Office Kyle Texas
Territory Coverage Central Texas