August 9, 2022
- Partner with business leaders to identify workforce needs, hot skill areas, and competencies needed to strengthen our company and prepare it for the future.
- Assess and improve the talent acquisition model to ensure a positive candidate experience. You will be accountable for delivering the necessary data-led insights to inform our team on what shifts need to be made during the hiring process.
- Establish and manage outcome-focused recruiting processes that are data-driven to provide our executive team with real-time visibility to impact and results.
- Leverage new and existing technology platforms to streamline the recruiting and hiring processes.
- Refine and execute the recruiting brand to position the Company as an employer of choice.
- Help us move to strategic workforce planning based on company goals.
- Coach hiring managers on talent acquisition strategies; navigate and resolve supply and demand issues.
- Design and implement unique programs that set Company apart and support the company’s culture.
- Contribute to the talent strategy as a member of the Executive leadership team. ‘
- Define and continuously manage key recruitment metrics and measure ROI impact on the organization.
- Continue to develop a talent acquisition & attraction department comprised of management, recruiters, and administrative staff
- Coach and consult with hiring managers on recruitment and talent mobility best practices to ensure that talent acquisition is driving the business to meet and achieve its goals.
- Expertly utilize innovative social media and internet marketing strategies to foster the best applicant pools and employee brand messaging.
- Oversee employee referral programs.
- Design and deliver employee training programs (ex. individual, team, skill-based, mindset-based, and management training).
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees to assess and guide development possibilities.
- Lead the company’s succession planning efforts and work with managers to develop talent development plans.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success.
- Have a solid understanding of the business and each position.
- Work with Functional Leaders to create and updating of job descriptions as well as design employee promotion policies for the future.
- Develop the company’s career-pathing program and establish a clear development path for high-potential employees.
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates.
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives.
- Assist with the development of the company’s retention strategy.
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5-7 years experience in internal talent attraction or agency recruiting.
- Background in Manufactured Goods, Distribution, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Supply Chain, or similar industry is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM’s like HubSpot or Salesforce is required
- ATS experience or knowledge is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, CRM, ATS (a plus), and other technology used to enhance remote engagement
- Experience with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Recruiter, and/or LinkedIn Sales Nav is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus