Website protisglobal Protis Global
Smart Talent Strategies for Consumer Brands
We’re seeking a Director of Marketing to help shape our brand and digital strategy and design and deliver memorable customer experiences via compelling verbal and visual storytelling. This leadership role is responsible for the strategic marketing direction of our company. It plays a crucial role in developing and executing integrated plans, differentiating us from our competitors, and providing brand and creative solutions across the enterprise to re-enforcing our values with our target audience and customers to strengthen our positioning and drive growth.
You can put your mark on the growing residential appliance replacement parts market and closely partner with the Chief Executive Officer and other senior leaders to set the brand and marketing strategy.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B Marketing background (agency or in-house) with global thought leadership and a detailed understanding of advanced marketing practices and customer experience (e.g., content management, campaign management, website management, personas, customer journeys, marketing automation, events) as well as the tools, systems, and underlying data that enable them. You will be a crucial player in helping us transform our operations today. While you will begin as an individual contributor, you will have the support of third-party contributors and the opportunity to build out the brand marketing, content, and corporate communications team, and practice over time.
- Develop and implement consistent brand and advertising positioning, messaging, and corresponding brand advertising to support the enterprise’s vision, mission, and business objectives.
- Design and deliver robust multi-channel campaign strategies grounded in research/insights, testing, and data that deliver on key goals and metrics.
- Increase customer awareness and use of companies’ core features, products, services, and content.
- Deliver the company’s defined value proposition in different markets, verticals, and business segments.
- Lead developing and refining compelling brand stories and messages across the customer journey.
- Partner with our Product UX, Digital, and Design teams to ensure consistent customer experience (look, feel, tone).
- Provide insights on marketing trends and market research that lead to new creative approaches to brand awareness and loyalty.
- Manage and optimize work and relationships with freelancers and agency partners across multiple functions: creative, digital, social, and media marketing, as well as multicultural and other specialty marketing efforts.
- Contribute to new business RFPs as the marketing & communications expert for business development teams.
- Lead the annual marketing budgeting process.
- Live the company and team values and meet or exceed team objectives and individual goals.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with proven ability to lead strategy development and mentor marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience leading successful marketing/sales/business development campaigns.
- Proven ability in content creation and establishing a brand and product marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to monitor and report on metrics and campaign data to leverage strategy development.
- Excellent project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent conceptual, written, and verbal communication skills, a knack for creative writing, design, and a clear, persuasive voice.
- Curious, creative, and “always learning” by nature
- Ability to pivot, multitask and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment