Website protisglobal Protis Global
Smart Talent Strategies for Consumer Brands
More about the position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the company’s financial accounting and reporting activities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and consolidation as well as continued developments and improvements. You will also play a critical role in developing and implementing financial controls and processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information. This role offers the opportunity to create material impact within a high growth business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger.
• Ensure the timely and accurate monthly close and preparation of financial statements and reports, including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow.
• Develop and maintain internal controls and other processes to ensure the integrity of financial information.
• Collaborate and partner with other departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information (Operations, Sales, and Marketing).
• Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, including preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
• Stay up to date on accounting standards and regulations / ensuring all financial reporting is in compliance with these standards.
• Oversee and ensure correct and timely reporting and payment of Sales Tax, Corporate Income tax and any other taxes.
• Participate in special projects and initiatives, as needed.
• Strong collaboration with both US and Swedish-based teams.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• CPA required.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working at or with CPG companies.
• Public Accounting experience.
• Strong understanding of GAAP and financial reporting requirements. Experience with IFRS or US GAAP strongly preferred.
• Experience with ERP systems and financial reporting software.
• Eager to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details.
•High level of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
Working at our company, we offer you a high energy, action-oriented environment characterized by ambition, dedication, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Making quick decisions is key in transforming ideas to reality. As we grow rapidly, we also give our employees the possibility to grow with us and have a real impact on the business.