The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director creates strategies that supports the adoption and long-term success of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives for a slate of organizations.
Serve in a consultative function to address business needs and challenges through a DEI lens. In collaboration with leadership, they enhance the organization’s competitive position. Utilize relevant data and market trends to create a DEI strategy that is focused on the strategic pillars of talent, culture, marketplace, and community.
– Develop strategic partnerships with the leadership team, Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) and other internal customers to identify diversity, equity, inclusion and engagement initiatives that foster and address corporate strategic goals and needs
– Guide the organization through the management and execution of strategic DEI actions
– Build, Review and/or recommend enhancements to DEI strategy and plans to generate relevant, measurable results
– Utilize data and research metrics to build an inclusive culture
– Recommend metrics and processes used to measure and fine-tune DEI initiatives
– Assess the impact of DEI initiatives, alignment to vision/values, barriers and synergies
– Provide ongoing support to the organization’s leadership team on DEI Provide guidance, oversight and management to maximize contributions to the company’s short- and long-term business strategies.
– Proven track record of creating and implementing diversity, equity and inclusion solutions that achieve organizational success
– Experience building strategies, providing solutions, and exposing areas of opportunity for multiple business areas
– Strong ethics, influence and negotiation skills, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and communication
– Ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning
– Ability to travel and attend meetings on behalf of the team
– Experience designing and delivering strategies related to the strategic pillars of talent, culture, marketplace, and community.
Bachelor’ 8 yrs experience