Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Location | Remote – Preferred S. Florida, Kentucky, or Austin, TX
Type | Full-time – Salaried
Supervisors | Director of Marketing + VP Sales and Marketing
Our company is the award-winning producer of finely crafted spirits. Though its proprietary finishing process, our company creates unique spirits and markets products behind its own brand – our company as well as for major Entertainment and Retail Partners. In 2023, our company will be launching a newly branded line of Whiskeys as well as 2-3 major celebrity collaborations with high profile entertainment partners.
Join our dynamic team as a Digital Marketing Manager, driving impactful marketing initiatives across various touchpoints with the consumer. You’ll be at the forefront of our brand’s digital presence, spearheading engaging content and immersive experiences that bring our Spirits story to life.
Social Media Excellence:
• Develop and implement compelling social media strategies, seamlessly integrating content (imagery, video, copy) with brand messaging and field sales efforts.
• Execute daily social media communication, monitoring engagement, and measuring impact.
• Foster relationships with influential musical partners to expand brand outreach.
Email Marketing & Member Engagement:
• Curate a dynamic mix of products, promotions, events, and communications to enhance the value of our loyalty program, My Abita.
• Continuously analyze results and nurture member growth.
• Collaborate with external marketing partners to curate, develop, and oversee engaging content for our web presence.
• Utilize HTML best practices within content management systems to maintain and update website content.
• Contribute to the formulation of the brand’s digital marketing strategy through collaborative efforts.
• 2+ years of experience in consumer brand marketing.
• Enthusiastic about managing social relationships and fostering engagement.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
• Exceptional organizational skills and sharp attention to detail.
• High level of autonomy with the ability to develop actionable solutions.
• Get-it-done mindset
• Customer-centric approach to service.
• Creative thinker with analytical prowess for data-driven reporting.
o Knowledge of Google Analytics is necessary. Other analytical tools (ie. SEO, SEM) are a bonus.
• Knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems is beneficial.
• Proficiency in Photoshop and design tools is a plus.
• Extensive familiarity with digital marketing technology.