• Understand properly how the process goes, be able to organize the production line properly at that way we can improve the output.
• Understand and meet all the rules regarding Hazard Analysis & Critical Points (HACCP) and food safety program in each process of the company from raw materials, production and final product
• Organize the production schedule to be able to prepare orders on time.
• Garland is a food company and all our team should work in a clean and organized area respecting the established rules.
• Very good skill in team work with Production associate and the others supervisors.
• Is important to work with the proper rotation of the product
• Some knowledge in electricity and/or maintenance.